The winged cow was a protective God in ancient mythology. Mesopotamian winged cows are a mixture of four creatures that are featured in many ancient engravings and have become the symbol of the four creatures of Babylon.
Any Persian needs a Persian Cat Hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings!
Pleas note that Heather base colors have more vintage look, if you want most opaque look take other colors.
- 50% cotton/50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (189.6 g/m²)
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
* Note: Please check your size by clicking ''Find Your Size'' bottom before ordering.
Fulfillment time 3 to 6 days + Shipping time